Experienced or New Graduate Osteopath
If you are passionate about having quality work / life balance and possess a desire to assist clients in achieving optimal wellness and health – then this is the job for you!
Wellwest Integrated Healthcare is a dynamic West Auckland clinic providing osteopathy, acupuncture, and massage therapy in a great environment, and we are seeking another experienced or new graduate osteopath with a strong structural approach to osteopathy to join our very busy and friendly team.
You will be working alongside a senior osteopath who specializes in sports and rehabilitation, a senior osteopath with her specialty around paediatric osteopathy and supporting pregnant and post-partum mums and their babies, and more amazing new graduate osteopaths.
Candidates must be:
- Great at communicating.
- Professional, personable, and enthusiastic.
- Punctual with shift times and have effective time management skills.
- Proactive and can use their initiative.
We will offer you:
- A loyal client base developed over 13 years.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Support for further professional development.
- Administrative support – we handle all the client bookings and queries for you!
- An amazing, friendly, and welcoming team environment.
- The opportunity to work alongside other health practitioners with a strong referral process.
- Have the relevant qualifications and experience in massage.
- Have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
We are proud to offer a holistic environment to work in which provide beneficial referrals. The position offered has both full and part time possibilities. If a new graduate, you would be supported by knowledgeable and experienced osteopaths, with the opportunity to expand your knowledge and skills.
If you are interested in the position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Louise on 022-350-4414.