Also '"Like" our Facebook page "French-Kiwi Association - osteopath courses" for more information on courses we run.
- The Fundamentals - 25th & 26th August
- Advanced Lower Body - 27th & 28th August
- The Fundamentals - 1st & 2nd September
- Advanced Upper Body - 3rd & 4th September
- The Fundamentals - 8th & 9th September
- Advanced Upper Body - 10th & 11th September
- The Fundamentals - 22nd & 23rd September
- Advanced Lower Body - 24th & 25th September
- The Fundamentals - 29th & 30th September
- Advanced Upper Body - 1st & 2nd October
G.O.T. (General Osteopathic Treatment) - AUCKLAND
Lecturer: Nicolas Mariette
Date: 19-20 August 2017
Venue: Unitec, Mt Albert
CPD: 14 hrs
A weekend of G.O.T. Let’s revisit the main frame of osteopathy, the G.O.T (General Osteopathic Treatment). We’ll revise the mechanical concepts of Still & Littlejohn (line of force, axis, pivots …). We’ll go through all the different positions of the G.O.T prone, supine and side lying.
Finally, we’ll demonstrate the adaptability of the G.O.T - teaching a visceral G.O.T and a cranial G.O.T
You can expect a relaxed, fun environment and to leave feeling confident in many new techniques you can use in clinic straight away. Places are limited to ensure a high level of hands on tuition.
Nicolas Mariette (DO MSc) graduated from the European School of Osteopathy (ESO) in 1992. As well as starting his own osteopathic practice in Paris, he studied Chinese medicine at the College Energetic de France.
Nicolas has been a member of faculty of the ESO and a member of the examination board of the French national exam in Osteopathy. He also taught biomechanics, structural and visceral techniques at the College Osteopathic de France. Nicolas moved to Gisborne, New Zealand in 1997, and since then has taught many courses covering pediatric, obstetric, visceral, cranial and structural topics.