This two-day course applies osteopathic principles of palpation, diagnosis, and treatment in view of the concepts of Dr Sutherland’s Primary Respiratory Mechanism (PRM) and biodynamic embryological development.Also known as the viscerocranium, the face is explored and integrated with the cranium and body as a whole.
The course content includes:
- Embryological development and anatomy of the face.
- Palpation of the PRM expressed through the cranio-facial complex, whose function relates to the primary senses and human expression.
- Review of common conditions that affect the face, amenable to osteopathic treatment; including TMJ, palate, nose & sinuses & visual considerations.
- Practising a range of treatment techniques for clinical practice.
- A 4 to 1, student to tutor ratio, for practical sessions.
- Early Bird Registration $1,200.00 (paid on or prior to 8 September)
- Standard Registration $1,400.00 (paid after 8 September)
For further information and to book/express your interest, visit our website http://www.sctfanz.org.au/the_
For information on other courses on offer, visit our website http://www.sctfanz.org.au/