Myofascial Release Therapy is a very effective technique that creates powerful change in the body. The Fundamentals course provides a solid foundation to understanding the anatomy and physiology of fascia, why fascia dysfunctions and how to identify and release fascial restrictions superficially and deep.
The two advanced workshops, Advanced Upper Body and Advanced Lower Body, delve deeper into the muscular layers, separating them and enhancing their functionality. The advanced courses will further develop the skills of listening, sensing and following the body’s innate intelligence for healing the body holistically.
In each course we explore the mind body healing connection and how fascia holds the consciousness of the whole mind body experience.
- The Fundamentals - 25th & 26th August
- Advanced Lower Body - 27th & 28th August
- The Fundamentals - 1st & 2nd September
- Advanced Upper Body - 3rd & 4th September
- The Fundamentals - 8th & 9th September
- Advanced Upper Body - 10th & 11th September
- The Fundamentals - 22nd & 23rd September
- Advanced Lower Body - 24th & 25th September
- The Fundamentals - 29th & 30th September
- Advanced Upper Body - 1st & 2nd October
Beth Beauchamp loves to share her passion of fascia and myofasical release therapy. Beth is a Medical Massage Therapist and Certified BodyTalk Practitioner. She has been working with fascia since 2000 and training since 2008.
To learn more or to register for a course: www.mfrworkshops.com