About Osteopaths NZ
Osteopaths New Zealand is a clear voice advancing Osteopathic Healthcare in New Zealand
- Support the professional needs of New Zealand Osteopaths
- Promote the benefits of Osteopathic healthcare to New Zealanders
- Actively represent the Osteopathic profession in the healthcare environment
Osteopaths New Zealand was formed as a professional association in March 2013 with the aim of providing a unified voice for the Osteopathic profession in New Zealand. We are the peak body representing the interests of Osteopaths, as well as promoting and increasing awareness of Osteopathy. We follow in the footsteps of a series of professional associations that have forged the path to registration under the HPCA Act, and look to continue to support, promote and grow Osteopathy in New Zealand.
Osteopaths New Zealand is a proud member of the Allied Health Aotearoa.
Our Committee consists of:
- President - Naaznin Karim
- Vice President - Rochelle Judkins
- Treasurer - LeeAnn Jefferies
- Committee Members - Dominic Bourne, Clementine Carnus, Jane McCulloch, Phil Rowe
The secretariat services for Osteopaths NZ (ONZI) are provided by Business Professional Services Limited (BPSL).
BPSL specialise in services to the non-profit sector and have provided services to ONZI since 2013, including Board and membership support, event and forum management, legislative compliance, financial accounts, and quality systems and administration.
BPSL assists volunteer boards with:
- Competent professional advice
- Administration and advocacy
- Financial and treasury functions
- Meetings, seminars and conferences
- Staff, volunteer and member support
- Statutory and legislative compliance
For more information, contact BPSL on 09 419 0042 or email BPS your enquiry.